Our concept for the development of the Hypro-Oss product line was conceived with the idea of an ideal biomaterial in mind, a material with the highest biocompatibility and affinity to the new endogenous bone. In order to accomplish this purpose, we implemented our proprietary atelopeptidation and lyophilization technologies that preserve natural collagen components of bone material within bone structure after modifying the collagen to a non-immunogenic atelocollagen. This preserves the natural crystalline structure of the hydroxyapatite as well as the collagen components by completely avoiding the heating (thermo) processing method that other manufacturers still use.
Thanks to our innovative proprietary processing technology, Hypro-Oss has the following important characteristics:
• Native bovine graft composite for enhanced new bone formation
• Telopeptide free collagen components; non-immunogenic peptide
• Acceleration of physiological tissue healing process
• Protects grafting site from infection (bacteriostatic effect of atelocollagen)
• Capability to carry medication to the surgical site
• Highest biocompatibility; absence of a foreign body response
• Preserves the natural structures of atelocollagen and hydroxyapatite due to lyophilization processing
• Powerfull haemostatic effect of the atelocollagen that averts haematoma formation after surgical procedures
These characteristics allow enhanced and consistent new bone formation, and persistent integration between mature new formed bone and existing bone materials.